Arts-Culture
Education
Environment
Faith-Based
Healthcare
social & human services
Sports & Recreation
Embedded thumbnail for Sauk Prairie Healthcare raises $5 million in just 18 months!
Sauk Prairie Healthcare raises $5 million in just 18 months!

spotlight on client success

Farm Wisconsin Discovery Center Raises $12.5 million, opens new Center!

 

Farm Wisconsin Discovery Center has raised $12.5 million to build a new agricultural education center in Manitowoc, WI, which has now opened. Today less than 2% of our country’s population is producing food for the other 98%. Consequently, many Americans do not know where their food comes from, or how it is produced. With growing demand for food worldwide and with sustainable farming practices affecting food, nutrition and environmental welfare, more and more people want to know where their food comes from, how it is produced and who is producing it. Farm Wisconsin will be an interactive education center where these important questions are answered!  Go to www.buildwaec.org to learn more. 

tell us more

If your organization would benefit from more gift income or if you are considering a capital campaign, McDonald Schaefer can help you explore your options. Tell us about your vision and what your organization could achieve with more funding.

Tell us about your project